Voices touch. Voices move. But only rarely, does a voice surprise. Adil Hussaini's voice does all of that and more...
Without doubt, the most striking quality about Adil Hussaini's music is , his lingering voice that reminds you of none other than the Sufi legend himself, Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Perfectly suited for Sufi music. Adil Hussaini is gifted with a voice of Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & got opportunity to become his disciple.
Although their association was short-lives, Hussaini's sheer talent and arresting voice found centre-stage alongside luminaries such as Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Pt. Hari Prasad Chaurasia, Pt.Shiv kumar Sharma, Taufiq Qureshi, Ustad Sultan khan, Louise Banks, Strings , Talat Aziz, Jagjit Singh, Sonu Nigam & Shaan. With modern musical influences, entrancing Sufi rhythms and a voice to match, Adil Hussaini has successfully transcended cultural boundaries to curve out a name for himself-despite the recurring comparisons with his inspiration and once-mentar, Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
His presentation includes all the western and classical songs of Sufi Music sung by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan and his own compositions. Hyderabad 10k RUN & Half Marathon was held on 30th November, 2008 where Adil Hussaini performed , who conveyed his patriotic feeling towards the nation by singing some of the best songs like 'Gurus of Peace' from the album Vandemataram Sung by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and A.R.Rahman.
1. Adil Hussaini was been invited in International Sufi Festival "Jahan-e-Khusro" by Muzaffar Ali (director Umrao Jaan) held in Delhi. He performed there alongside great artists such as Abeeda Parveen and others.
2. Adil Hussaini was been invited to Perform in (SARCC) South Asia Inter-fath Harmony Conclave held in Delhi on April 2007. "JASHN-E-SUFI" A Tribute to Nusrat Fateh Ali khan sahab in Dubai on 16th October 2008 during his musical tour. His alluring personality won the hearts of millions of people nationally & internationally.
3. Adil Hussaini updated performance is Banguluru International Arts Festival & “Karnatak festival”Where Adil performed alongside “Sonu Nigam”.
4. Adil performed for Etv Urdu Channel & Taj Mahel Tea presents “JASHN-E-BAHARA” a Sufi Concert was been Held in New Delhi.
5. Lately Adil performed in Nepal, Hayaat hotel for Launch of Television channel “TERAI”.
6. The Hyatt Regency was witness last Sunday to Dream for Life 2010, a fundraiser organised by the National Association for the Blind (NAB). Sufi exponent Adil Hussaini performed through the entire show.
7. If the stars at hand weren’t enough to convince you to come forward, an AV was screened with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan urging people to back the cause of the differently-abled.
8. “The Telegraph” Calcutta http://www.telegraphindia.com/1100203/jsp/entertainment/story_12058351.jsp
Adil hussaini performed for Corporate shows & Doctors conferences in Cities Like,
Please Note: The Live show presentation (max 2 hour) can be presented either in Traditional Sufi music format Sitting on the stage or Western Sufi rocks music in Standing format depending on the demand by the Client.
* Traditional Sufi : Consists Traditional type of Sufi music presented with Tabla, Dholak, Harmonium,Backing vocals, Keyboard, Guitar and Sitar. The singer will be performing sitting on stage in the typical Indian Traditional style..!